Let us help you build your networks and unearth opportunities, stay informed with industry trends, and connect with leaders and experts at CCSA events.
Our publications will provide you with information and knowledge 24/7, keeping you informed of the what is happening in the South African cement and concrete industry.
Secure your future with a solid foundation and study with The School of Concrete Technology, offering internationally recognized courses for anyone interested in mastering concrete.
- Provide leadership for a unified and independent industry body that is focused on growth, sustainability and the development of all industry role players.
- Promote and protect the good name of cement and concrete.
- Develop and foster relationships, partnerships and legitimacy with government, regulatory bodies, business, NGOs and other industry stakeholder groups.
- Participate and lead the regular revision of industry standards.
- Engage authoritatively around the most relevant and issues to influence and shape policies and outcomes that are in line with industry growth and sustainability objectives.
- Act independently as the industry representative body.
- Design and promote the industry as a powerful and relevant vehicle for sustainable development and inclusive economic growth in South Africa.
- Work with industry role players to develop the value propositions of cement and concrete
- Promote the value creation story of the cement and concrete industry in South Africa.
- Develop various membership options that are representative of all industry segments and stakeholders
- Grow membership of the CIB in all membership categories
- Support research as a means of increasing the ongoing relevance and efficacy of concrete
- Promote industry standards and audit compliance amongst members and industry role players.
- Grow industry skills and build capacity by developing and offering manuals, courses, seminars and training materials.
- Provide information, research, advisory and on-site technical consulting services to members, government, standards authorities and the public
- Promote compliance with environmental, health, safety and human rights regulations and engage with community stakeholder groups to maintain a social license to operate.
- Use the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the South African National Development Plan as mechanisms to drive (and measure) sustainable development within the industry.
- Develop and promote clear policies in respect of environmental issues and regulations, such as climate change, carbon tax, water and waste.
- Promote circular, innovative and resource efficient products and manufacturing practices.
- Promote Resource Efficiency and Cleaner Production (RECP) practice